SAVE THE DATE. The most important event in the airport industry’s calendar will soon be with us again– inter airport Europe. After an extremely challenging 18 months, we are now looking forward to meeting you in person at Booth 1320, Hall B5, where we can discuss working together for a smart restart. We never stopped innovating to make airports shine again.
Innovative solutions and services to help airports work safely, sustainably, and profitably, in an ever-changing world
During the pandemic, we never stopped innovating, and we´re excited to offer demonstrations of our latest developments in our booth. Whether on the AIRFIELD, in the TOWER, at the GATE, or around the TERMINAL, our innovative solutions and services can transform the way you operate, enabling your airport to meet changing demands while delivering a superior passenger experience.
- See our new vision of Airfield 4.0 that uses wireless telemetry to collect real-time data from multiple sources, giving airports a complete overview of their airfield’s status allowing them to make faster and more accurate decisions.
- See how our latest generation of flexible gate systems – including our mobile web-based SafeControl Apron Management solution – can enable operational elasticity to help airports and airlines easily and quickly scale up or down to meet changing demand.
- See how our cloud-enabled ALIS service tool ensures airside maintenance is maintained with minimum disruption a’d cost. We’ll also be introducing some exciting new service offerings.
- See how our OneControl solution puts air traffic controllers in the drive’s seat, bringing all the information they need onto one screen.
- See how our mobile web-based Airport Management Systems help improve your airport´s situational awareness with real-time data.
To demonstrate operational solutions such as improving runway safety, efficient ground movements, and management of hotspots supported by ADB SAFEGATE , we will have an airfield simulator presentation that you do not want to miss.
Please be sure to reserve 9-12 November in your agenda and let’s catch up on the latest innovations and how to realize true end-to-end integration.
Do you want our help to to optimize your airport’s operations? Fill in the form and we´ll contact you shortly to book an appointment with our experts. We hope to see you soon in Munich!
ADB SAFEGATE is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that deliver superior airport performance from approach to departure. The company partners with airports and airlines to analyze their current setup and operations, identify bottlenecks, and jointly solve them using a consultative approach that enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environmental sustainability, and reduce operational costs. Our integrated portfolio includes solutions and services that harmonize airport performance, tackling every aspect of traffic handling and guidance, from approach, runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems, and intelligent gate and docking automation. ADB SAFEGATE has more than 900 employees in more than 20 countries and operates in more than 175 countries, serving more than 2,500 airports.